JGS Pro-Life Ministry
We are a Pro Life Community
Our JGS Pro-Life Ministry reaches out to educate the church community on life issues, prays for greater protections for human life from conception to natural death, supports pro-life positions, provides help to local pro-life crisis pregnancy centers, and petitions our elected officials to defend the sanctity of human life.
We support the Archdiocese of Washington and the Maryland Catholic Conference in all of their pro-life efforts. Recent issues of concern include parental notification, human cloning, embryonic stem cell research, the death penalty, assisted suicide, and abortion.
HelpFul Pro-Life Resources
- Fetal Development from Conception to Birth
- Hurting After an Abortion?
- March for Life Friday, Jan. 18, 2019 Information
- Pregnant and Need Help: Birthright, Prince Frederick
- Pregnant and Need Help: Carenet Prince Frederick
- Abortion Alternatives
- 40 Days for Life
- Pro-Life Tshirts and other gear
- National Right to Life website
- Priests for Life website